Abbey of Cluny, France.
“The abbey of Affligem was founded in 1061 or 1062, by six hermits, a group of knights who repented of their violent way of life.
Hermann II, Count Palatine of Lotharingia (1061–1085) and his guardian, Anno II, archbishop of Cologne (d. 1075) are considered official founders. The count Palatine donated the land on which to build the abbey church. The first St Peterchurch was erected in 1083.
During the 12th century, the abbey became known for its strict observance of the discipline of the Cluniac reforms”.
A Cluniac monastery at Melk, Austria.
The Cluniacense call themselves the ‘Umiliati’ (the Humble). They are not Benedictine as they claim to the tourists, they are followers of St. John the Baptist. Their principle icons show the Baptist wearing his camel skin.
They may have been a secret Satanic cult as can be seen in their icons of ‘The Trinity’ (of God) consisting of three archangels sitting round an alter stone holding a cup or chalice containing a red horned head. They are the three archangels Michael, Gabriel and Raphael appear to be about to eat the head.
“The abbey was founded in 1086 as a priory cluniacense by a monaco called Gerardo, coming from the ‘abbazia di Cluny. Consacrated in 1095 by Bishop of Imola Odo, obtaining the privelige of Priorato, together with another two monasteri of the area: San Pietro di Vallate a Cosio Valtellino e San Nicola di Figina a Galbiate.” see: Wikipedia.
The date founded is given as 1086, but this building is consistent with the architectural type of monasteries built in the 7th century by the Gallican monks. (ed).
LIST OF CONTENTS for THE WHISTLER