The Roman Catholic christian church is neither christian nor catholic, and has not been so since the end of the 10th century (996 c.) when the Holy Roman Empire became a ‘de facto’ Empire.
The military order of Clunicense monks took over control of the christian church of Western Europe in a slow process that took upwards of 150 – 200 years to complete.

The death of the christian catholic church of St. Peter can be traced to the suppression of the monasteries of Bobbio in Italy, Luxeuil in France, and the monastery of St. Gall in the canton of St. Gallen, Switzerland.

The Clunicense monks are Sephardic Jews from the kingdom of Septimania in southern France which was controlled by the ARAGONESE CROWN.



Alex Jones with the Melkizedek symbol wrapped around his microphone. It might be just a coincidence!

The blog for this sign is:

It is the symbol of A – M, ‘alpha mater’ ( the matrix?).

However, if you look closely you will see that it is also: IX – XI, nine-eleven. Maybe it’s another coincidence!

The Melkizedek priesthood is closely associated with the Knights Templar and Mary Magdelan cult which is the Gnostic cult of Simon the Magus, (brother or half-brother of Mary Magdelan).

The high priest of the Order of Melkizedek has the title ‘the Michael’ meaning Archangel Michael.

The name ‘Michael’ is an anagram of … Al-Khem is the Persian name of the Goat of Mendes, found inside the inverted Pentagram worn by Satanists.


Architect Andre Le Notre – making a curious jest with his hand. It may have been an odd quirk of the artist except for the fact that the hand sign is repeated in another painting below.


And yet another painting with the same hand sign!..below



Andre Le Notre/KNIGHT OF THE Order of Archangel Michael:

-In 1695 the King of France ennobled Le Notre and bestowed upon him the Order of St.Michael

General Michael Aquino, NSA’s highest ranking general is making the same strange hand sign as Architect Le Notre. The Order of St. Michael still exists.
According to the Old Testament (Daniel 12, 1), the Archangel Michael is the Great Prince who watches over the ‘people of God’ (God’s chosen people?) and is said to be the Chief of the ‘CELESTIAL ARMY’.

CESERE BORGIA, illegitimate son of Pope Alexander VI (another Borgia from the Aragonese Kingdom/Empire), is the earliest recorded member of the ORDER OF ST MICHAEL. (Cosa Nostra?).

The video found at the above link shows a Pentagram with the Goat of Medes (devil) inside.  It is used by Michael in his ‘Church of Satan.


Pope Alexander VI, (1431-1503), born: Rodrigo Borja in the Kingdom of Valencia under the CROWN OF ARAGON, and father of Cesare Borgia:

Established an unlawful enterprise for the purpose of crime: (1493).  Pope Alexander VI with full authority as Supreme  Pontiff of ‘Christianity’ …….did expand its enterprise of

international slave trade controlled through license by the Roman Catholic Church to legally control the slave trade of the Caribbean and ensure it maintained control over fees and quotas for the expanding international slave trade and unknown territories including Asia, the Americas, but notrestricted to India and South East Asia.

This this was accomplished through the Papal Bull Inter caetera issued by Pope Alexander VI on May 4, 1493, which granted to Spain all lands to the “west and south” of a meridian 100 leagues (418 km) west of the Azores and the Cape Verde Islands, at 36°8’W.



Oliver Cromwell:
It was Oliver Cromwell who orchestrated the Jews return to England after he came to power. He is said to be a Puritan which may mean ‘Purim’, a Jewish satanic feast.
“At the decline the Middle Ages,… the Gnostic error comes to the surface, although carefully and under cover. The Gnostic influence can be noticed in precursors of the Protestant heresy such as Wycliffe and John Hus, as well as in Luther himself.
Gnostic was also the foundation of Cromwell’s Puritanism in England, for example. Later in the 18th and 19th centuries, almost everywhere one can note the presence of a huge subterraneous movement with a clear Gnostic Manichean, magic and occult tendency.

For some people it can appear surprising that modern Neo-Pagan currents such as Nazism are inundated with Gnosis and the occult. In their book Morning of the Magicians [Le Matin des Magiciens], authors Louis Pauwels and Jacques Bergier lift the tip of the veil that shrouds this mystery, although in a novelistic way”.

Oliver Cromwell orchestrated the Jews’ return to England. He was influenced in this by Rabbi Menasseh ben Israel of Amsterdam, the Jewish ambassador to the Gentiles.

by Manuel Azevedo

In 1656, Rabbi Menasseh ben Israel of Amsterdam, born Manuel Dias Soeiro in Lisbon, the son of a New Christian nail vendor, convinced Oliver Cromwell it would be just and profitable to allow Jews to return to England.
There was strong opposition, not least from London merchants who did not welcome further competition. A special conference of judges, clergy and merchants was convened by Cromwell in December, 1655.
Although Cromwell’s formal request to Parliament failed and Manasseh died a broken man, Jews did indeed acquire the right to live…. in England.

The arrest and seizure of the property of Antonio Rodrigues Robles was reversed on the grounds that he was not a Spanish Catholic but a Portuguese Jew.

(England was then at war with Spain). Accordingly, by legal precedent, Portuguese Jews were safe to live in England, albeit they were not accorded equal status until the 19th century.

The following from:

The Old Velho Sephardi Cemetery:

It is the oldest known Jewish cemetery in the UK. It was opened in 1657 and closed in 1742. It was the first Jewish cemetery to be opened following the readmission of Jews to this country (England ed.) under Oliver Cromwell.

A particular feature of Sephardi (Spanish and Portuguese) cemeteries is the laid flat tombstones. This symbolises that all are equal in death – rich or poor, high or low – and you will see this in the photos below.
Abraham Fernandez Carvajal, the founder of the modern Anglo-Jewish community, is buried here as are Haman David Nieto, one of the greatest Sephardic spiritual leaders, and physician Dr. Fernando Mendes.
The map above shows you how the area around the cemeteries looked in 1922

Former Sephardi old people’s home and hospital, Albert Stern House at 253 Mile End Road (located in front of the Old Velho Sephardi cemetery) is well worth a visit.
Currently used as student accommodation for Queen Mary’s College, it was named after Lt Col Sir Albert Gerald Stern. During World War One Sir Albert Stern was secretary of the Landships committee responsible for the overseeing the development of the tank.
He confirmed the order with William Foster & Co Ltd of Lincoln for ‘Big Willie’ – the first tank. A ‘Big Willie’ type tank is shown in the photo on the left being loaded onto a railway wagon.


Photo of blog for Gnostic Manichaens

Here is a photo of the blog that apparantly does not exist re: article on Michael Aquino

Search Results:
1. Nazism a Gnostic-Manichaen sect – Part I @
Nazism and starts it by describying the different systems of gnosis; … France in the 11th and 12th centuries. … In its gothic basement, he placed a black marble altar emblazoned

2. Nazism a Gnostic-Manichaen sect – Part III – What the Grail Represented for the…
Nazism a Gnostic-Manichaen sect – Part III – What the Grail Represented for … 1971 Related Topics of Interest Nazism, a Gnostic-Manichaen sect – Part I The Mission of Otto Rahn

3. Nazism a Gnostic-Manichaen sect – Part II – The Cathar Heresy and the Montségur…
Nazism a Gnostic-Manichaen sect – Part II – The Cathar Heresy and the … 1971 Related Topics of Interest Nazism, a Gnostic-Manichaen sect – Part I Is Distributism linked with Nazism

4. The Strange Personality of Adolf Hitler – Nazism a Gnostic-Manichaen sect – Part V
Nazism, a Gnostic-Manichaen Sect – Part I The Mission of Otto Rahn at Montségur – Part II What the Grail Represented for the Nazis – Part III The New Religion of the Swastika

5. Nazism a Gnostic-Manichaen sect – Part IV – The New Religion of the


More on Patrick Solvay, Owner of Chateau des Amerois




Patrick Solvay, ‘owner’ of the Chateau des Amerois (known as Mothers of Darkness castle) turns out to own just 5.27% of the shares. The following article shows him to also be the owner of the above d’Hulencourt Golf Course.

“The first time Hulencourt enters the pages of history is by way of a land deed dated 930 AD. At this time Hulencourt was called Huglintrou.
Later in the next century a document shows that Huglintrou was in fact the property of Ide d’Ardennes, wife of Eustache Count of Boulogne, who fought alongside William of Normandyin the conquest of England in 1066.

Ide d’Ardennes donated Hulencourt farm and its lands to the religious order of the Abbey of Affligem, who supported her sons Godfrey and Baldwin, so that they were now able to raise an army and join forces with three other armies led by Robert of Normandy, Raymond de Saint-Gilles and Bohemond of Apulia. Their objective was to retrieve the holy city of Jerusalem from the Saracen occupation.

On Friday before Easter in the year 1099, this was accomplished, Ide d’Ardennes’ son, now called Godfrey de Bouillon, Duke of Lower Lorraine, was asked to step forward and receive from his peers the crown of the first Christian king of Jerusalem.

Hulencourt, now in the ownership of a monastic order, flourished commercially and the courtyard and the layout of the buildings as they exist today were completed in 1680 as the arms above the entrance gateway confirms.

This was the age of enlightenment, a time of new learning. The books on the solar system written by Galileo were now allowed to be published. The plays of Molière were performed at the palace of Versailles in front of Louis XIV. Peter the Great was tsar of all the Russias. Isaac Newton would soon change the world of science, and a small town in America changed its name to New York.

Hulencourt reappears in history one more time in 1815 when its courtyard was filled with The English Light Cavalry recovering at the end of second day of the bloody battle of Waterloo where they suffered heavy casualties. It was a battle which determined the destiny of all Europe.

In recent years, the farm of Hulencourt passed into the hands of Mr Patrick Solvay who had the vision to see in Hulencourt the potential to create a first class private golf club.

That was seventeen years ago and now after a “year on year” investment programme, the last of which was the installation of a complete drainage and sprinkler system over the entire course and a new architecturally and landscaped car-park. The vision is mostly accomplished.

from: Tjid (Brussel)

19:18 – 22 mei 2008

Patrick Solvay heeft 5,3 procent in Solvac
Brussel (tijd) – Patrick Solvay, bestuurder van Solvac, heeft een belang van 5,27 procent genomen in de mono-holding. Solvac is de referentieaandeelhouder van chemie- en farmagroep Solvay
Aan de huid…


Patrick Solvay – Cluny

Heraldic shield 1646 – of Hulencourt Golf Course owned by Patrick Solvay, who is also the claimed owner of chateau des Amerois, (Mothers of Darkness Castle). Sword on Shield pointing down.

“The first time Hulencourt enters the pages of history is by way of a land deed dated 930 AD. At this time Hulencourt was called Huglintrou. Later in the next century a document shows that Huglintrou was in fact the property of Ide d’Ardennes, wife of Eustache Count of Boulogne, who fought alongside William of Normandy in the conquest of England in 1066.

“Ide d’Ardennes donated Hulencourt farm and its lands to the religious order of the Abbey of Affligem, who supported her sons Godfrey and Baldwin, so that they were now able to raise an army and join forces with three other armies led by Robert of Normandy, Raymond de Saint-Gilles and Bohemond of Apulia”.
Heraldic shield of the Abbey of Cluny, France. Sword pointing upwards.

Abbey of Cluny, France.

Abbey of Affligem, Belgium.
The abbey of Affligem was founded in 1061 or 1062, by six hermits, a group of knights who repented of their violent way of life.
Hermann II, Count Palatine of Lotharingia (1061–1085) and his guardian, Anno II, archbishop of Cologne (d. 1075) are considered official founders. The count Palatine donated the land on which to build the abbey church. The first St Peterchurch was erected in 1083. The Rule of St Benedict was adopted in 1085 and the abbey was dedicated in 1086.

-The counts of Brabant, also counts of Leuven, became their protectors (Vögte) in 1085/1086. A number of their family members are buried in the abbey church, including Queen Adeliza of England (d. 1151), as well as her father Duke Godfrey I of Leuven (d. 1139).

During the 12th century, the abbey became known for its strict observance of the discipline of the Cluniac reforms.


A Cluniac monastery at Melk, Austria.

The Cluniacense call themselves the ‘Umiliati’ (the Humble). They are not Benedictine as they claim to the tourists, they are followers of St. John the Baptist. Their principle icons show the Baptist wearing his camel skin.
They may have been a secret Satanic cult as can be seen in their icons of ‘The Trinity’ (of God) consisting of three archangels sitting round an alter stone holding a cup or chalice containing a red horned head. They are the three archangels Michael, Gabriel and Raphael appear to be about to eat the head.



Later copy of Icon with horns removed.

Abbey of John the Baptist Vertemate – Lombardy:
 The abbey was founded in 1086[1] as a priory cluniacense by a monaco called Gerardo, coming from the ‘abbazia di Cluny. Consacrated in 1095 by Bishop of Imola Odo, obtaining the privelige of Priorato, together with another two monasteri of the area: San Pietro di Vallate a Cosio Valtellino e San Nicola di Figina a Galbiate.

also: ,

Label  for this post : PATRICK SOLVAY  – CLUNY


Abbey of Cluny:
The Abbey at Cluny was founded (909?) by William the Pius, Duke of Aquitaine near Macon in Burgundy. He was the son of Bernard II, Count of Auvergne ‘Plantapilosa’, (velvet foot?), and Grandson of Bernard I, duke of SEPTIMANIA.
The second Abbot of Cluny was Odo of Lagery who became Pope Urban II. Odo (or Otho or Eudes) de Lagery was born (1035) in Champaign, France and studied at Reims. He trained for the church and became archdeacon of Auxerre before he entered the Benedictine (so-called) monastery of Cluny, of which he became abbot in 1073.

In 1078 he was created cardinal bishop of Ostia, by pope Gregory VII, whom he eventually succeeded. Cluny would become the instrument of the Crusades.

Urban died suddenly at Rome on the 29th of July 1099, fourteen days after the capture of Jerusalem, but before the news of that event had reached Italy.


Stem of the Vatican.

 Stem of Cluny Abbey

Stem of Hulencourt Golf Course

 owned by Patrick SOLVAY, the claimed owner of Chateau des Amerois (Mothers of Darkness Castle) and the claimed producer of PROZAC.


Princedom of Septimania. 537?
SEPTIMANIA: was the land between Spain (Catalonia) and Montpellier (France), called Gallia Narbonensis by the Romans when they ruled there, and Gallia by the Visigoths who ruled from 462.
It had been called Martinopolis during the lifetime of Martin of Tours who built several monasteries there, the first being Ligugé, then Marmoutiers. It became a Jewish princedom in the year 537?
The origin of the name Septimania is not clear. It may have been named after St. Martin’s seven cousins who were installed there, known as the Seven Sleepers, or it may have been named after a Sept of Mani.  A religion that Simon the Magus was associated with.

Aragonese Empire

In 1095, Provence (formerly Septimania) was ruled by the Aragonese kings.

Ramon Berenguer III, 1095-1131, Dolça (of Provence). On his death in 1131 King of Aragon (Ramon Berenguer III) bequeaths one third of his lands to the Templars.
followed by:
Ramon Berenguer IV, 1131-1162, Peronella (of Aragon).
The priest of Rennes-le-chateau had a similar name – Saunier Berenger, the man who suddenly came into an unexplained fortune. Maybe he was a relative of the king of Aragon?

St. Martin was born 227- the grandson of Florus, king of Pannonia (modern Hungary), and the son of Florus, tribune of Rome. His mother was claimed to be the sister of Constantine. Martin was also called Florus but on entering a monastery under Hillary of Poitiers, he took the name of his uncle ‘Martin’ who was a christian bishop.
Tours under Martin was called Martinopolis and his land streched from present day Tours to the confines of Gallia Cisalpina (modern Lombardy). St Columban visited his tomb on his way to meet Sigisbert at Riems. He retrieved from Martins coffin, a book that had been preserved for him there.

Martin’s monasteries of Ligugé and Marmoutiers was functioning until suppressed in the year 1762,  by the monks of Cluny in.

Tomb of St Martin of Tours, Marmoutiers, France

Tomb of St. Columban at Bobbio, Lombardy Italy

“The Rule of St. Columban was approved of by the Council of Mâcon in 627, but it was destined before the close of the century to be superseded by that of St. Benedict.

For several centuries in some of the greater monasteries the two rules were observed conjointly”. see: Wikipedia

(i.e. the Gallican christians of St Peter’s christian church were suppressed by the -Jewish Cluniacense monks now calling themselves ‘Benedictines’ and ‘Cistercersians’ ed.)